A global Asset Management business are looking for a Head of AML to join their growing team in Luxembourg.
This role holder will be responsible for the effectiveness of the controls of the organisation, and for assisting the implementation processes to identify money laundering risks that consider clients, products, distribution channels, complexity and types of transactions.
The main duties of the role include:
- Developing appropriate AML/CTF related management information for quarterly Boards, Committees and Working Groups
- Assisting the MLRO in managing the external regulatory relationship with the ECB/CSSF, and other regulators as appropriate, as well as the internal and external auditors
- Identifying forthcoming regulatory developments impacting business units and in conjunction with key business and functional stakeholders develop/participate in appropriate Steering Committees and Working Groups to implement AML/CTF related regulatory developments
It is essential that you have:
- University Degree in the area of Law, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Strong knowledge of the AML/CTF regulatory environment related to the activities of a bank and/or financial industry
- Ability to engage with and be accessible to stakeholders with strong oral and written communication skills
- Good working level of English
- Proven track record in a similar position within the banking industry in Luxembourg