I'm currently recruiting for a Head of Commercial Finance to join a business in Hertfordshire.
The role of Head of Commercial Finance will be :
- Co-ordinate the preparation of the global monthly management reporting pack for the group
- Maintain an accurate view of the forthcoming sale pipeline (sales and profitability) and ensure this is accurately reported at Department and group level.
- Define and prepare relevant business analysis to support the departments strategic decision making
- Sales commission modelling and assistance with Sales Director in setting appropriate sales commission and incentive scheme
- Working closely with the sales department for weekly forecasting and understanding the pipeline for forecasting purposes
- Ensure the team produce accurate and timely monthly management accounting (including accruals, prepayments, deferred income and subscription revenue recognition, accurate monthly flash reporting, monthly commentary and full year outlook)
The role will involve working on a lot of commercial projects and leading a team of 6.
They are looking for someone from a strong commercial background who is around 5-7 years PQE. The role is to start within the next 6 weeks for a 6-12 month contract.