A leading travel business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to run its commercial finance function.
As Head of Finance, a critical leadership role within the Finance team, you will lead a team of managers and analysts to achieve excellence for the business. Your team will own strong partnerships with a broad range of internal and external Commercial stakeholders, and you will own the relationship with the Commercial leadership team.
Main duties include:
- Accountability for the financial portfolio in respect of commercial activities, ensuring challenge and assurance across the portfolio
- Accountability for developing excellent working relationships across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including colleagues within Finance, the Commercial Executive Director and respective leadership team. Contributing as a member of the Partnering and FP&A Finance Leadership Team to the creation of capability and behavioural frameworks
- Influencing the commercial agenda across the Commercial Leadership team; developing strong business partnering relationships, providing constructive challenge, insight, and quantification of trade-offs to deliver against strategic priorities
- Identifying emerging risks and opportunities, providing robust and appropriate financial advice on commercial activities; making suitable recommendations to drive value
- To lead planning across commercial, delivering Management Business Plan in relation to commercial activities; and lead the team in developing monthly management performance insights to manage Commercial performance
- To strengthen integrity between operational and capital activities, ensuring the impact of capital is captured in business planning and forecasting by developing collaborative working practices with the development team
- Leading, developing, coaching and motivating a team of finance professionals to deliver financial excellence for the business
- Working with HR to feed into the talent process and develop succession plans within the commercial finance community.
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with a strong background in leading Finance teams, ideally within a commercial business and be used to delivering financial portfolios in respect of commercial and revenue activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leader in its industry in a senior finance role in a business which is increasing its revenue year on year.