Head of Data and Intelligence
We are exclusively partnered with a large Property organisation who are looking for a Head of Data and Intelligence to deliver their data strategy and vision in their journey to data maturation.
The role will lead a Data & Intelligence team on a data-driven transformation to progress the larger business objectives of increasing the value they derive from their data by improving customer service delivery, operational efficiencies, and innovation.
Salary: circa £110,000 + bonus and excellent benefits!
Agile / Remote working – offices in London and Stockport
As a Head of Data and Intelligence, you will:
- Lead the cross functional team of Analysts, Data Governance, Quality & Assurance and Performance to meet business objectives and goals
- Identify opportunities for AI to add value and create a strategic plan for implementation
- Discover intelligence and improve data to enable business decisions
- Directing strategic initiatives to promote innovation & up-skill the organisations data literacy
- Create and oversee a centralised service for sourcing external data to ensure quality, traceability, timeliness, usability and cost-effectiveness.
- Design and deliver data standards across Data warehouse development, data strategies and BI Analytics
- Embed operational and strategic performance indicators by providing a range of reporting tools
- Build successful relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally to promote data and intelligence adoption and engagement
- Act as a leader across the organisation to fulfil a wider leadership role to collectively deliver the organisational strategy and goals
A successful Head of Data and Intelligence will have:
- Experience in designing and implementing Data and analytics strategies
- Taken an organisation on a journey from low maturity to high maturity
- Experience working with, or a passion for artificial intelligence (AI)
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management skills to build relationships, and influence across an organisation
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note we offer £300 vouchers for successful referrals.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.