A distinguished Housing Association in London is looking to take on a Head of Development Finance on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. The organisation aims to help people flourish and provides great homes and housing services. This association has a big impact in its communities and creates an inspiring, inclusive place to work.
They are looking to bring someone into their collaborative team who comes from a housing association or property background with experience in development, capital finance, business partnering and someone who has an affinity with the sector.
- Support the Development Directorate by evaluating potential new business and joint ventures, contributing to strategic planning to achieve objectives
- Look at management accounts, budgets, and financial reports for the Directorate
- Working closely with Development Team, Heads of Service and SLT
- Analyse investment plans and ensure a greater commercial awareness within partner service areas
- Qualified Accountant with experience managing a team
- Housing Association or property background a must with development knowledge
- Financial/Business Planning experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence change
Please get in touch via email@example.com to learn more.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.