I am working with an outstanding Housing Provider based in London who are looking for an experienced professional to come into their team who has expertise within Development Programme Management. The ideal Head of Development Programme Management will be able to demonstrate where they have relationships with governing bodies (Homes England or the GLA). This is a newly created position due to the aggressive expansion plans the organisation have, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to grow the team as the development programme increases.
- Social housing background
- Programme management experience
- Experience working with the GLA, Homes England or the HCA
- Someone with the ambition to grow a new area
- Excellent stakeholder management experience (internal and external)
This role truly is one of the most exciting prospects on the market at the moment for Programme Management professionals within development, so please get in contact ASAP! They are ideally looking to interview over the coming weeks so please get in touch with Luc Foley or Henry Ivall at Goodman Masson for more detail