A private equity backed SME technology company are looking to bring on board a divisional Head of Finance to work in close cooperation with the GM and local Management Team supporting the delivery of business performance. Whilst the role requires technical finance skills, the key responsibilities require strong commercial acumen and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of non finance stakeholders. In summary these include:
- Manage business planning including metrics, KPIs, scoreboards and financial controls across the division
- Contribute to business strategy and advise on financial implications of new business ideas and investment decisions
- Lead strategic or operational projects
- Assist in any company acquisitions through the planning stage and integration
- Ensure accurate, timely and comprehensive management information is provided
The Head of Finance will be a fully qualified chartered accountant with 5-10 years post qualified experience ideally within a technology business and a track record of achievement.