Head of Finance | Central London | £85,000 – £95,000 + benefits
- Key leadership position
- Balance of technical and commercial skills required
- Highly Successful Media Entertainment Group
Examples of key responsibilities include:
- Oversight of all aspects of the UK regions finances, such as statutory and management reporting, financial controls, cash and risk management
- Commercial management including performance analysis, business partnering and business case analysis
- Developing and communicating long-term financial projections and monthly financials, providing recommendations to the Finance Director and Executive Team on the allocation of capital and resources and the control of costs to maximise value
- Managing the KPI reporting process for the UK, monitoring the performance of the business and adjusting investments where necessary to maximise revenues
- Working with Group Finance and advisors to develop and maintain appropriate legal and tax structures to maximise company’s profits and ensure compliance.
- Driving the development and maintenance of a strong internal control environment to ensure the integrity of accounting records as well as building strong processes
- Management, development and recruitment of a high-calibre Finance team
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with proven experience in a senior Finance role
- You will be a strong business partner, possessing a high level of commercial awareness coupled with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- You will also demonstrate major process-review experience along with the technical expertise to contribute to the ongoing development and maintenance of a robust financial control environment.
- Prior experience in the media sector is essential, while a good knowledge of royalties is highly desirable