A private equity backed technology business (based in Central London) are looking for a Head of Finance in what is a newly created role reporting in to the Global Director. The organisation provides a wide range of cutting-edge products to multiple industry sectors worldwide and is continuing to grow at a rapid rate.
The Head of Finance will be responsible for leading the delivery of financial and operational support to drive informed business decision making across the Technology division and wider organisation. Business partnering with the Senior Leadership team will be a key element to this position to provide recommendations and drive initiatives across the organisation. The Head of Finance will also oversee the financial reporting, financial planning and forecasting to ensure clear line of sight to deliver various propositions.
The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years PQE (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and experience of working within a large matrix organisation. Specific requirements:
- Led teams with at least 5 direct reports
- Proven ability to interact with Senior Leadership and influence outcomes
- Customer focused with a commercial mindset
- Understanding of investment process and budget process
- Driven by delivering results and driving change