This head of finance data management is a key role in the group wide administration of data integrity for a large multinational group who manage enormous amounts of information in the IT and business service space. The role is to lead and develop a team to partner with the finance & operations to to ensure all data in their SAP system is of high quality and streamlined between all the various systems & data models. A team lead role that will be pivotal in the businesses development long term.
This Head of finance data management role is newly created in the business and will also to begin with be working with the programme team who will be rolling out a new version of SAP across the group.
- Interfacing with different business teams to collect and validate master data records
- Map master data into defined data structures
- Manage the team and act as point of contact for all data collection and data quality control
- Manage the flow of data between systems
- Project manage all data queries and quality issues
- Communicate and agree final data structures with business stakeholders and ensure sign-off for master data content is obtained from data owners
- Assist with the development of business data processes and controls to ensure on-going data quality assurance
Skills & Competencies
- Good understanding of Finance Data entities such as GL Accounts, Profit Centres and Cost Centres
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organised and able to cope with fast changing requirements in a demanding environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Build and develop a team
- Experience working with large business SAP products
- Deep understanding of SAP Master Data concepts (Hierarchies, Attributes, Sets)
If you are interested in this Leeds based Head of finance data management role or feel you are looking to move from interim projects into something long term with security then apply to the link.