This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, well known business as Head of Finance Systems. The role will oversee a team of 3 and will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in the finance systems. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar finance systems role and previous experience managing a team of 2+ as well as ideally having experience working in a finance role.
- Manage a team of 3
- Responsible for ensuring finance systems are set up to perform at an optimum level and the most efficient and effective processes are in place.
- Liaise with Finance teams and the rest of the business including department heads to ensure systems continue to fulfil business needs and otherwise enhance
- Develop and implement a finance systems framework and strategy
- Responsible for the implementation of any upgrades and enhancements required including UAT, training and documentation of processes
- Proactively look for opportunities to make incremental enhancements and improvements to current and future finance systems and processes, reporting and data analytics capabilities to drive increased efficiency across finance