Goodman Masson are excited to be partnered with a medium sized housing association on their search for a Head of Finance/ FD!
What is the role?
- Develop and implement financial strategies aligned with the overall business objectives
- Provide financial guidance to senior management and other departments
- Lead the budgeting process, ensuring accuracy and alignment with organisational goals
- Develop financial forecasts and analyse variances between actual and budgeted figures
- Manage and lead the finance team, providing guidance and professional development opportunities
- Communicate financial information and insights effectively to both financial and non-financial stakeholders
This role is offering a salary of circa £65,000 per annum, with 3 days a week in their Kent office.
What do you need to succeed?
- Accountancy qualification
- Management experience
- Experience in operating on board level
- Housing background is desirable
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.