Goodman Masson are excited to be partnered with a small to medium sized housing association on their search for a Head of Finance!
Who would you be working for?
The client, founded in the 1970’s, aims to use their resources to create positive social and environmental impact. They have transformed the lives of over 1800 people and is committed to continue to treat people with care and compassion, providing them safety, stability and security.
What is the role?
With an annual revenue of over £12m, the client is now looking for a Head of Finance to join their growing team.
- To ensure all accounting activities are operated within the agreed timeframe to support the timely preparation of the Management accounts
- Leading on the annual Budget setting process, providing the necessary guidance to the budget holders and co-ordinate the budgets to produce organisation wide budget on a timely manner for Senior Management Review
- Overseeing the production of regular and periodic reports for senior management, the Board, sub- committees and operational management to act as a key tool for effective management control
- To provide assistance to Director of Finance in producing long term Business plan using Brixx software and make them available for the lenders and regulators
- Overseeing the work of the Financial Accountant and Management Accounts Officer
This role is offering a salary of circa £60,000 per annum, with two days per week in their office in Leatherhead.
What do you need to succeed?
- A full accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) or qualified by experience
- Has previous experience managing a team
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.