My client are a global health organisation working with health workers across Africa The Middle East and Asia in improving standards and supporting some of the most vulnerable.
This position is a hands-on role which offers the successful candidate the chance to grow in role and have a profound impact on a fast paced organisation. The post holder will be a member of the Senior Management Team working alongside the CEO, the Head of Programmes Development and the Head of External Engagement.
The ideal candidate should:
- Ideally hold a relevant professional chartered accountancy body qualification (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
- Be able to demonstrate experience in financial management and governance in the charity sector with extensive experience of providing financial support to the senior management team.
- Be skilled in preparing monthly/periodic management accounts and forecasts; statutory accounts and returns (including Charity Commission returns); regulatory compliance; risk management reporting and donor reporting;
- Have knowledge and experience of preparing Statutory Annual Accounts using SORP;
- Have proven experience of reviewing, developing and implementing effective internal controls and increasing systems efficiency;
- Have the ability to supervise, support and motivate staff;
- Have excellent inter-personal and communication skills including fluency in written and spoken English; with the ability to provide instruction, guidance and advice to other staff as well as being able to present financial data to non-financial colleagues;
- Be Experience of accounting systems (QuickBooks desirable) and proficiency with excel
Salary offered is up to £56,000 plus flexible working and benefits
Please apply with your most up to date cv