Goodman Masson are pleased to have partnered with one of London's most established and well-known Housing Associations to assist with the recruitment of their new Head of Financial Accounting.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and dynamic team based in Central London. As the Head of Financial Accounting, you will be responsible ensuring the financial stability of the association through providing a comprehensive technical accounting and financial reporting service across the group
The Head of Financial Accounting will lead, develop and motivate a team of finance professionals at various stages of their career and be a figurehead for financial excellence.
As the Head of Financial Accounting, you will;
- Have previous experience working within a Housing Association or Local Authority is essential for my client
- Ensure technical strength and rigour throughout the team and ensure the statutory accounts are completed on time and with a clean audit opinion
- Build, maintain and document a strong and operationally suitable set of financial controls and instil a culture of compliance and control within the finance team
- Ensure the chart of accounts is fit for purpose for both business and financial reporting
- Hold responsibility for the group's balances ensuring they are fully reconciled
- Manage a team of up to 12 staff
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) and showcase strong technical capabilities
A competitive salary of up to £75,000 will be on offer to the successful candidate plus additional benefits. There will be a quick turnaround with this process so please contact me ASAP if its of interest.