Goodman Masson are pleased to have partnered with a well-established Housing Association for the recruitment of their new Head of Financial Planning.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful and historic housing association based in North West London. As the Head of Financial Planning, you will ensure the financial prosperity of the association through effective planning, driving a culture of value for money, and providing high-quality financial decision making tools.
The Head of Financial Planning will lead, develop and motivate a team of finance professionals at various stages of their career and be a figurehead for financial excellence.
As the Head of Financial Planning, you will;
- Lead a highly effective and customer-focused finance partnering service, providing support, challenge and financial acumen across the Group
- Lead the associations budget and forecast process, ensuring value for money principals are instilled throughout the organisation and building a rolling forecast approach to the business
- Deliver high quality reporting and decision-making tools, including monthly management reporting, investment analysis, and client-focused analysis that is clear, concise and user-friendly
- Oversee the Group Treasury function, maintaining close links to the long term financial plan, focusing on covenant compliance and maintaining external relationships
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious organisation that holds a strong social purpose in an exciting time of development and change.