A global consumer business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
The role is part of the finance leadership team and you will be responsible for the co-ordination of forecasting and budgeting processes as well as Group's monthly management reporting and analysis across five geographies. You will have 1 direct reports who in turn will manage 2 others and you will report into the Group Financial Controller. Main duties include:
- Ownership of weekly Flash, monthly re-forecast and annual budgeting processes
- Liaising with Regional Finance teams to ensure a collaborative approach is employed towards financial planning and forecasting.
- Understanding and challenging key assumptions, risks and opportunities by key Regions across Europe, whilst ensuring that the resulting financial projections are aligned to Group targets.
- Driving improvements in capital, headcount and cash-flow forecasting capabilities.
- Responsible for Weekly (trading updates, sales reporting, flash) and Monthly management reporting.
- Responsible for preparing consolidated Europe presentations for the Annual Plan and Quarterly re-forecasts for an Exec audience.
- Providing insightful analysis and review of business performance to the leadership team
- Modelling and interpretation of financial data to support European and Global initiatives.
- Leading roll out of the management reporting capabilities in BPC with support of Finance System team and technical experts
- Development of financial and non-financial KPI suite for Europe.
- Driving standardisation and alignment of KPIs across Europe.
- Lead on-boarding and alignment of FP&A processes and reporting for new acquisitions
- Coordinate Europe-wide reporting and data requests
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with group FP&A experience. Team management would be desirable and any experience of process improvement would be advantageous.
This is a great chance to join a stable business which is innovative and investing heavily. You will be a key part of the leadership team in continuing the success of the business.