I am currently working with a PE Backed FMCG business based in Watford as they seek to hire a newly created Head of FP&A. This role will be pivotal to the finance team and will be reporting directly into the CFO. The Head of FP&A will have 4 direct reports and will be join the senior leadership team in helping the business reach its goals.
As the Head of FP&A, you will be:
* Preparing the 5-year business plan that is presented to the PE board by the CFO.
* Taking ownership of the planning models on forecasting and the annual budget, working alongside the other finance heads to ensure accurate submissions.
* Producing planning packs to present to the board.
* Overseeing the annual budget and the regular forecasting.
* Business partnering with the head of sales and the head of marketing.
* Managing the current team of FP&A analysts and bring new people into the team.
* Making sure the group have a consistent goal to improve accuracy, efficiency and growth.
* Doing ad-hoc scenario modelling on transactions, financing and mergers / acquisitions.
* Additional commercial or analytical projects as required by the senior management team.
You must be a qualified Accountant with signifcant experience in FP&A and in a leadership role.