£75000 - £90000 per annum + + Bonus
9 months ago
As the Head of FP&A, you will be:
* Preparing the 5-year business plan that is presented to the PE board by the CFO.
* Taking ownership of the planning models on forecasting and the annual budget, working alongside the other finance heads to ensure accurate submissions.
* Producing planning packs to present to the board.
* Overseeing the annual budget and the regular forecasting.
* Business partnering with the head of sales and the head of marketing.
* Managing the current team of FP&A analysts and bring new people into the team.
* Making sure the group have a consistent goal to improve accuracy, efficiency and growth.
* Doing ad-hoc scenario modelling on transactions, financing and mergers / acquisitions.
* Additional commercial or analytical projects as required by the senior management team.
You must be a qualified Accountant with signifcant experience in FP&A and in a leadership role.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.