Interim Head of finance required for 6 months for an exciting business.
- Provide commercial support and manage the pricing process across the division to ensure that margins are protected during the sales process. Manage cross regional revenue and margin splits.
- Ensure client incentive plans are reflected in contracts and in pricing decisions, are practical and can be tracked.
- Manage the delivery tracking process. Provide insight into levels of resources required to optimise profitability at both a gross margin and operating margin level.
- Develop and present a deeper understanding of trends within the marketplace across other advertising and content providers to track performance against competitors.
- Determine data structure requirements to support improved reporting and analysis, and work with the Financial Controller to implement improved data capture and reporting to support high quality analysis.
- Work with the BI team, Financial Controller and the wider Finance Team to consolidate different data sources to provide the Client Solutions Division with an integrated view of financial results and performance.
- Drive improvements in financial analysis across the division.
- Lead analysis to provide better insight into staff utilisation and operating profit
- Lead initiatives to improve the pricing framework and rate cards.
- Improve tracking and analysis of large integrated deals across the Group
- Ad hoc analysis and support requested by the CFO and CRO.
Please apply if you are a qualified accountant with RELEVANT experience.