Head of Group Finance. 12 month FTC, £90-105k. start by March.
This role will be a 12month FTC with the purpose of providing leadership to the Financial Accounting, Treasury, AP & AR and Finance systems functions. Lead the monthly management accounting, yearend Statutory Accounting and Audit processes. Ensure robust financial control environment. Maintain accurate cash flow forecasts and ensure effective cash management.
Key Responsibilities of the Head of Group Finance
- Lead and develop a team of 20 + people ensuring all team members have a personal development plan
- Manage the year end Audit process
- Oversee the monthly/year end reporting processes and ensure accurate and timely production of management and statutory accounts
- Ensure ongoing compliance with UK GAAP/FRS102
- Lead the day to day control of cash and working capital management
- Provide technical accounting leadership to the business
- Ensure accurate cashflow forecasts are produced in line with company trading and investment plans.
- Keep the Treasury Committee updated and make recommendations re cash management and FX related matters and ensure that previously agreed policies are adhered to.
- Ensure effective credit management and cash collection procedures in place
- Ensure activities completed are fully compliant with company policies and legal requirements
- Continuous improvement of Financial Accounting and Control processes to improve overall efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead finance system development projects to improve efficiency and support new business initiatives
- Support CFO in business transformation work
They are looking for a chartered Accountant of at least 7 years PQE who is technically strong and is a strong leader.