Head of Group Finance | London/Hybrid | 12 month contract | £100,000 to £120,000 + Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Group Finance to join a fast-growing, international business on a 12-month contract.
The role is managing 3 people and would suit a qualified accountant, with an audit background. The successful candidate will have previous experience in a management position within a group function.
They ideally would like the person to start before end of October but sooner the better.
The main responsibilities are:
- Full responsibility of external and internal reporting
- Be the number 2 to the CFO as well as having a strong presence on the senior leadership team offering support and guidance
- Implement effective controls and processes in finance
- Managing a team of 3
- Be the “go to” person in the business for all technical finance matters
- Ownership of the group planning process
The ideal candidate will have:
- An audit background
- Previous experience leading in an international group function
- Previous management experience in a group function
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.