This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified accountant to join an international business as their Head of Group Finance for an 18-month maternity cover. The role is based in Central London and they are ideally looking for someone to start in late January or February but can be flexible.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum of 10 years post qualified experience
- previous experience working in an international group function
- experience with IFRS 16 or similar
- Global experience- ideally APAC
The focus of the role is:
- Ownership of the Group Planning process including the 5 Year Plan, Budget and Half Year Forecast
- Directly support the Group CFO with Group corporate matters such as reporting to, and ad hoc queries from debt and equity investors.
- Responsible for the development of 4 direct reports
- Responsibility for all internal Group financial reporting including reporting to the Group Board of Directors.
- Responsibility for all external Group financial reporting including the production of the Annual Report and quarterly investor presentations.
- Internal technical accounting expert across all Group business units