An award winning and highly respected Housing Association are looking to hire a Head of Income, Rents and Service Charge on an interim basis for a 6 month contract. Based in West London, this role will see reporting into the Head of Finance with management responsibilities for a team of 3.
The opportunity to join an organisation that truly values its employees and has an award winning culture is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Accounting for income for rents, leasehold and commercial undertakings
- Detailed knowledge of leasehold legislation
- Team management experience
- Ability to use judgement and decision making skills to resolve queries quickly and effectively
- Ability to use systems to drive service improvements