Head of Internal Audit
Salary: £100k + bonus+ package
A leading FTSE business is looking for a Head of Internal Audit.
The primary responsibilities for the examination and evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of the organisation's network of risk management, internal controls, and governance processes.
- Planning, performing and reporting of audits, on a risk assessed basis using appropriate, flexible and effective methodologies
- Oversee the work of others on the assignment, providing advice and coaching where appropriate on a timely basis and to the required quality
- Tracking audit recommendations to ensure implementation is achieved against targets and that the remediation is effective;
- Undertaking compliance testing assignments
- Reports functionally to the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and assists them and Executive Management in their governance responsibilities surrounding risk management, internal controls, regulatory compliance, and process effectiveness.
- Professional experience Internal auditing
- Substantive experience leading audit teams in an internal audit department of a global, complex institution and/or a global public accounting firm.
- Proven experience building strong relationships
- Experience in a leadership/managerial/supervisory capacity
- Experience in Audit Committee/Board interactions
- Experience auditing compliance with key regulations pertinent to a global financial services company (e.g., AML, Anti-Fraud, Dodd-Frank, SOX, Privacy Laws, Country Licenses, FCPA, UK Bribery Act, etc.).
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position!