Goodman Masson is proud to be partnering with a growing UK Investment Manager based in London, as it enters a hugely exciting and unparalleled period of growth.
As part of the build out for a new Strategy and Change function, our client is looking for an experienced PMO leader to help set out the Change and Transformation agenda and PMO strategy, whilst managing a small but growing team of project professionals. It is a newly created role that will prove key in shaping the firms strategic objectives. It's is a permanent opportunity, reporting directly into the COO in an un-hierarchical business with strong collaborative culture.
If you fit the following criteria, please get in touch:
- You have clear demonstrable experience leading a structured PMO function and defining strategy
- Extensive experience as a PMO professional within Fund Management (candidates from broader Financial Services will not be considered)
- Experience of line management of Project Managers/Business Analysts
- First class, C-suite Stakeholder Management skill set in addition to less senior levels
- In-depth experience of implementing an Agile Methodology
Please note due to high volume only relevant candidates who match the above criteria will be contacted