An award-winning pharmaceuticals business with manufacturing operations based in Dublin is recruiting for a Head of Quality to lead all Site QA and drive site improvement projects related to the manufacture and release of commercial and investigational medicinal products.
This is an important senior level role within the group and will set strategy whilst leading QA culture across the business. It is viewed as succession planning for the Executive Quality Director who heads up teams across two sites.
As the Head of Quality, you will be responsible for:
- All site QA to ensure all regulatory, cGMP and corporate standards are consistently maintained
- Management of the QA group including the QP group to ensure manufacturing and batch release is compliant
- Manage the validation group - equipment, software and process revalidation
- Support New Product Development activities ensuring successful progress to commercial manufacture.
- Act as Qualified Person for commercial and investigational medicinal products (IMPs)
- Partner with Senior Directors and Global Quality to ensure the company meets its quality, customer and financial goals.
You will have the following experience:
- Extensive experience in the Pharma industry with and proven experience in a management or supervisory Level within Quality Assurance
- An MSc in Pharmaceutical Science or similar course recognised by HPRA to permit Qualified Person status
- Experience of working within an FDA and EMA regulated environment
- Excellent People Management Skills
This position is paying between €100,000 to €120,000 per annum + car allowance + bonus and other senior level benefits.
This Head of Quality position is a critical hire to support business growth so interviews will begin within the next couple of weeks. Please apply direct via this advert or contact James Ivall at Goodman Masson on +442073 240538 for further information.