A large pension fund in London are seeking a Head of Risk and Compliance to join their small team.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the compliance and operational risk service for the organisation that effectively supports business areas in their duty to comply with relevant laws, regulations and internal procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining the FCA relationship, meeting statutory regulatory reporting obligations and managing SM&CR requirements
- Oversight of the firm’s Compliance Manuals and Compliance Policies
- Review and assess policies, procedures and due diligence processes to determine if they are fit for purpose
- Support the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (SMF17) in their responsibilities, including submission of an annual MLRO Report to the board. Ensuring staff awareness of money laundering rules through appropriate training and ensuring that AML processes are in place and are implemented
- Compliance and governance reporting and presentations to the group and respective clients’ boards and committees
- Experienced compliance professional with proven track record in a compliance role in an FCA regulated firm, ideally an AIFM
- Must demonstrate expertise in oversight of Public and Private Markets’ asset classes
- Advantageous to have worked with OPS firms and NURS/ACS funds and their respective rulebooks
- Experience of managing a team and well-developed management skills
Please note the required experience and salary stated. If you meet this criteria, please feel free to send your CV to email@example.com or apply through the link.