Goodman Masson currently managing an exciting Private Equity House based in Central London in their search for a Head of Statutory Reporting. The business has a fascinating and successful portfolio across a wide range of sectors.
This newly created, growth position would suit a technically strong, qualified accountant with significant post qualified experience managing a financial reporting team. Paying up to £100,000, plus a substantial bonus and pension you will have the opportunity to work on a business-critical function having complete oversight of the entire company.
- Responsible for managing the production of the main group consolidation;
- Managing external audits proactively and deliver audited account;
- Supporting the business with complex transactions, e.g. M&A transactions, restructuring, etc;
- Developing close working relationships with other departments across the business;
- Working with the management accounts team and the investment team to prepare key board papers;
- Establishing robust processes and controls; managing the day to day tasks of the statutory accounting team;
- Reviewing existing accounting and consolidation systems and implement changes as required.
Qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Accountant;
- Strong academics;
- Managing financial reporting teams;
- Extensive experience of accounting policies;
- Strong technical skills are essential and the ability to deal with complex transactions;
- Relevant sector experience would be advantageous but not a prerequisite.