An overseas banking group are seeking a Head of Transaction Monitoring to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to lead and manage the Transaction monitoring department which includes transaction monitoring for all of the Bank's customers. This includes Retail, Corporates, Financial Institutions, MSBs and Trade finance. The individual must be an experienced person who is able to guide the team hands on by directing them on their day to day duties.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Embedding policy and procedures for transaction monitoring
- Providing oversight and support to transaction monitoring team to monitor transactions for all of the banks customers
- Ensuring smooth implementation and running of the new automated transaction monitoring system
It is essential you have:
- Significant financial crime experience
- Proven experience in AML Transaction Monitoring within a banking environment
- Strong familiarity and knowledge of best industry practise
- Strong reporting skills
- Knowledge of retail banking processes
- Knowledge of the UK financial crime regulatory framework
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply for the role.