A great brand is now recruiting for a Head of Treasury managing a large operational Team and also able to work with the head of finance and help set strategic direction. You MUST have managed a team previously and have experience with strategic influence.
The other responsibilities of the role are:
- Manage a team of eight staff responsible for daily transaction processing and cash management
- Manage group and regional liquidity needs through timely and accurate cash flow forecasting and analysis.
- Develop systems and process to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Treasury, Banking, and Accounts Payable Operations.
- Manage relationships with clearing and lending banks and other financial institutions used for investing.
- Review charges received from financial institutions and renegotiate contracts with suppliers to ensure competitive rates.
- Maintain a robust control environment ensuring strong internal and anti-fraud controls are in operation in line with policy and procedure
- Keep up to date with new compliance regulations and developments in the banking and payments industry and work with the business to ensure the Group is compliant.
- Monitor foreign exchange transactions and ensure balance sheet and cash flow hedging is in place
- Manage relationship with payment gateways, credit card acquirers, payment aggregators including negotiation of commercial terms and contracts.
- Analyse transaction data from acquiring platforms to develop strategy and reduce decline rates and chargebacks.
- Roll out new payment processes globally