Goodman Masson are currently managing a Hedge Accounting Manager position at a Leading Challenger Bank. Based in Central London this role will essentially be the deputy head of the team and will take ownership of the front to back hedge accounting process for the bank as it continues its growth.
- Deputy head of the hedge accounting function, mentoring junior members of staff and providing cover for the head of hedge accounting when required;
- Identify and implement process change and projects for the treasury finance function;
- Manage the development of solutions, strategies and models to manage P&L volatility in line with accounting standards and risk appetite;
- Overseeing the production of daily P&L information for Treasury Products;
- Ability to provide insights on the causes for hedge ineffectiveness and P&L volatility;
- Management for the execution of the monthly Hedge accounting processes;
- Manages the production of monthly MI reporting pack for hedge accounting.
- Qualified Accountant;
- Hedge Accounting experience;
- Experience of the valuation of treasury financial instruments;
- Strong knowledge of accounting treatments of treasury financial instruments.