You will be researching and recommending funds with an emphasis on Macro, Quant and Relative Value strategies.
This role will be based in Muscat with extensive travel to Europe and US, must be able to relocate to Oman. A significant salary package is on offer along with a relocation package.
- 3-7 years of experience in a hedge fund, fund of hedge fund or asset allocator doing hedge fund manager selection and a strong background on the quant side
- Sound understanding of a broad range of financial and investment principles
- Must be able to convey knowledge and credibility in front of the portfolio managers and investors.
- Able to draw out information through good listening and questioning skills
- Capability to move from data gathering to judgement
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Master's Degree (MBA or financial engineering or equivalent)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation preferred