Goodman Masson are currently looking for an experienced General Ledger Accountant with Hotel/Hospitality sector experience to work for our clients international hotel brand at one of their top of the line hotels. This candidate will have full control of the finance department in this stand alone role and will play a pivotal part in bridging the forecasts and budgets to non-financial heads and stakeholders.
- To manage the production of key management accounts and reports and subsequent analysis of the annual budget and monthly forecasts for the hotel and to deliver accurate & consistent accounts.
- To liaise with Operations to understand and interpret management information to pro-actively support business activity.
- Work with the management team to identify and implement cost and sales initiatives and continually review suppliers, ensuring the best price is paid through a tender process.
- To ensure the weekly, monthly and annual forecast is delivered within the relevant timescales, reporting any financial variances.
- To support the implementation and future development of accounting systems and procedures.
In order to be considered for this role you must have experience dealing with full month end process including budgeting and forecasting with variance analysis within a hotel/hospitality function. Also, the ability to work in a sole finance role with excellent time management and great communication skills both written and verbally.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary with company offers benefits including huge discount on hotels and study support.