We are looking for a Senior HR & Contract Administrator to join a leading oil and natural gas company in their London office. This is a permanent role offering hybrid working.
The Senior HR & Contract Administrator role is responsible for two main areas of activity: 1) to provide administrative HR support as outlined in the relevant job function (key responsibilities area) section, including carrying out any ad hoc and stand-in support; 2) to support the Contract Holder in effective management of contracts and their relevant administration activities as outlined in the key responsibilities area. The role reports to the Head of Human Resources Management London (Head of HR London)
You will do/be
- General administrative support for HR
- HR reporting
- Contract administration
- Planning, Budgeting and cost control for assigned contracts
- Preparation of MS office based documents which include: reports, procedures, contracts, employee booklets, letters (e.g. start date letter, termination letter, confirmation of employment, references etc.), presentation material, forms and general correspondence and any ad-hoc HR related material
- to assist with systems updates related to assigned population
- – to prepare and submit HR reports including general & administrative budget and forecasts and any other ad hoc reports including reports using the HR systems
- – to maintain data quality integrity & consistency and undertake regular auditing to ensure data quality is maintained within the HR system
- – to organise and update new joiner’s packs, forms and documents and employee electronic personal folders
- – Filing, organising files, developing and maintaining documents (electronic and printed documents)
- – Assist in other areas as activity increases
- – Initiate employees’ medical insurance, assist with occupational health visits as required
- – Supporting employees’ relocation and mobilisation processes
- – To assist and /or create purchase requisitions via the SAP system
- – To prepare ad hoc reports for Management, HQ and HR team, as required in an accurate and timely manner.
- – To ensure compliance is adhered to in relation to UK Data protection laws with respect to managing data within the HR system.
- – To assist with documentation preparation with respect to Audit requests.
- – To assist with review and development of EGEM UK Establishment Policies and Procedures
- Coordinate the day by day activities, ensuring contractor compliance with the terms and conditions of the contract (Scope of Work, Deliverables, Schedule, etc.)
- -To ensure that all aspects of the contract are complied with in an auditable manner and that cost, schedule and HSE risks are minimized.
- – Provide general contractual / commercial advice to the Contract Holder.
- – To assist Contract Holder in all matter of tax, insurance, warranty, bond, liquidated damages, etc. and liaise with the relevant internal supporting functions (e.g. Procurement, Finance, Legal).
- – Support development of Scope of Work in preparation of tender
- – Prepare documents required by procurement to start tender processes including PR, note for approval etc.
- – Prepare internal administrative procedure as required (e.g. if contract has more than 1 user)
- – Administer and maintain records of all correspondence, meetings, actions and decisions relating to the contract.
- – When applicable, attend the Handover meeting with Contractor & procurement and verify the completeness of Contract documents.
- – Coordinate and maintain register of contractual and commercial issues for contract holder (including intercompany service agreements).
- – Prepare correspondence to the Contractors on routine contractual / commercial matters, for signature by the Contract Holder. Review correspondence from Contractors and monitor and expedite response times by Company
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Contract Administration and HR (preferably Compensation & Benefits, Planning & Control Area, HR Analytics), preferably in Oil & Gas or Financial Services
- Hybrid working
- £50-55k depending on experience