HR and Payroll Assistant
A trending Trade Finance bank is currently looking for a facilities assistant in London. As an HR and Payroll Assistant
As a HR and Payroll Assistant you will be delivering the below:
- Update the HR database and employee information, monitoring holidays and other absence and flagging any issues to the HR Manager / Line Managers.
- Keeping Microsoft outlook up to date with key dates, i.e. annual DBS for all employees, sponsor licence, birthdays, probation's, employee certification regime etc.
- Administration for the employee's full employment cycle; recruitment, on boarding, leavers etc.
- Being responsible for the payroll for the international banks. Working in partnership with our payroll provider.
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and bring them to the attention of the HR team.
- Working in partnership with the Administration Officer and having an oversight of their role so able to cover during all absence.
- Work alongside the HR team to support the appraisal process, salary reviews, bonuses etc.
In order to be successful to qualify you will need to be able to demonstrate the below skills :
- A level maths
- Advanced excel
- At least 18 months payroll experience
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!