An Italian multinational oil and gas company is looking for an HR Coordinator within their branch in Brussels, Belgium. You will be responsible for executing and developing HR administration, staffing, employee relations, organizational effectiveness, performance management, reward and learning development. You will be leading a team of 2 HR professionals in a direct line and reporting to the HR Manager.
- Providing leadership and vision to the organization.
- Providing counselling on HR policies and procedures ensuring they are consistently implemented.
- Managing day-to-day HR admin tasks improving processes and administrative flows on a continuous basis.
- Ensuring execution of recruitment plans and implement effective on-boarding.
- Developing training and development programs.
- Assisting in the performance management process including compensation and reward for all employees.
- Ensuring legal compliance updating employment and working conditions.
- Maintaining employees records and paperwork.
- Handling company’s internal communication, maintain daily contacts with personnel and update intranet regularly.
- Handling expatriate management and any mobility activities.
- Be in contact with trade unions in order to contribute to maintaining a social dialogue.
- Preparing and attending the monthly meetings of the Works Council and Committee for Prevention and Protection.
- Participating in meetings and reflections at energy sector level.
skills and requirements:
- You have a master’s degree with a professional knowledge of HR-processes and minimum 8 years of experience in an international and operational HR environment. Experience in the energy sector (JC 326) is an asset.
- You have a good knowledge of Belgian social laws and labour conditions, and you have experience in social consultation.
- You have experience in payroll administration and in working with a social secretariat. Having worked with Partena payroll tools is a plus.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French and have a good knowledge of English.
Benefits and other Info
- Competitive salary of €70-80,000 PA
- Full benefits included (Medical insurance, 37 days holiday, Reduction in energy plans and more)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.