HR and Change Specialist
£45,000 – £60,000 (depending on experience)
Mainly office based
Our client is looking for a HR and Change Specialist to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial real estate investment and development company based in London. This is a permanent role, but we will consider temporary assignments also.
In this lead role, you will be responsible for all HR within the organisation and implement change to working practices to deliver an effective, organised structure to the organisation.
- Lead the change management and work with all levels of staff to implement a strong culture back to the office.
- Lead time management, focusing on teams and improving performance.
- Introduction of combined company and individual performance bonus system linked to quarterly appraisals and KPI system, setting individual targets and team targets.
- Management and organisational structures – update and implement.
- Help lead recruitment processes across offices to aid growth of the company work force.
- Implement a KPI System and regular appraisal meetings.
- Work with senior staff in supporting them with all procedures regarding employment law.
- Monitor sickness and absences and support staff with all HR procedures such as disciplinaries or welfare related meetings and management of all staff matters.
- Assist in leading all recruitment processes across the offices to ensure and aid the growth of the company work force.
- Implement new systems as required.
- Experience of change management HR procedures.
- HR experience at a good level – it would be advantageous if you have either a part qualification or full qualification in either CPP or CIPD but not essential.
- Business or HR related degree would be advantageous.
- Microsoft Office at an advanced level.
- Experience of HR systems or equivalent.
- £45,000 – £60,000 (depending on experience)
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.