HSE and Product Safety Specialist
Permanent + Competitive Salary
4 days in the office, 1-day WFH
Our client is a global energy company, active at every stage of the value chain: from natural gas and oil to co-generated electricity and renewables, including both traditional and bio refining and chemicals. Tasks and responsibilities may vary and develop as the role and business progresses, thus the list in not to be considered exhaustive:
- Ensures, for the relevant area and in conjunction with the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Function of the Parent Company and with the Human Resources Unit of the Company, the preparation of the relevant procedures, specialist reporting for the Company, Branch or Subsidiary and the correct information and document flow towards the Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Functions of the Parent Company
- Provides support to the Company and Subsidiaries in the planning and implementation phases in order to guarantee compliance with the regulations in force regarding HSE
- Provides operational support for the promotion, dissemination and correct application of the regulations and corporate procedures
- Checks and control the parameters related to the personnel’s levels of exposure to risk agents, in order to protect the health of workers; for this purpose, he/she ensures the definition, implementation and analysis of the results from the specialist audit plans.
- In cooperation with the QHSE Corporate Function strive to mitigate – promoting the search for better solutions, in line with the applicable regulations in force – the personnel’s levels of exposure to risk agents as indicated in the risk assessment document; for this purpose, he/she promotes the search for better solutions in the relevant areas.
- Updates the databases related to the parameters for occupational hygiene and the specific documentation required by the relevant laws and company regulations
- Certify to customers the conformity of the products to the reference standards for the different application sectors.
- Liaise with Internal and external auditors.
- Ability to identify issues and make recommendations to improve process/procedures
- Ability to challenge the current status-quo and take leadership to drive improvement
- Adaptable, willing to learn, high level of integrity and ownership with good communication skill
- Strong teamwork skills promoting a positive team-based environment
- Min. Bachelor’s degree
- Min. 5 years’ experience in HSE function, Product Safety knowledge would be a plus
- Good knowledge of Office suite
- Proficient in written/spoken Chinese and English
- General Knowledge of any other APAC region local REACH and CLP regulations (e.g. Korea) and Singapore is a strong plus
- Competitive salary + additional company benefits
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.