ICT & General Services Specialist
Permanent + Competitive Salary
4 days in the office, 1-day WFH
Our client is a global energy company, active at every stage of the value chain: from natural gas and oil to co-generated electricity and renewables, including both traditional and bio refining and chemicals. You will be reporting to the Human Resources, Organization and IT Manager and assists him/her in a transversal way in the various activities including administrative tasks and the management of general services of the department for the company, the subsidiaries entities not directly covered with IT & GS local units and for the serviced entities for the Asia Pacific.
- Provide software installation and maintenance on PC, Laptop and Printing Systems against relevant Corporate Model Office provisions
- Assist the relevant Infrastructure Management unit in the configuration and maintenance of all server infrastructure and TLC infrastructure
- Assist the relevant Applications Management unit in the configuration/maintenance/support of both centralized and local applications
- Assist the HROI Manager with ongoing projects
- Record the IT related requests in the company “ticketing/request system”, liaise for third party services, for the standard ICT management system our model granting when needed user support
- Manage office automation interventions (planning, follow-up…)
- Manage and set up user access rights to the Internet
- Manage hardware and software migration projects (planning, follow-up…)
- Manage licenses (regular inventory)
- Manage and set up user access rights to shared resources, email and local applications
- Manage and set up the server maintenance contract (if required)
- Manage and set up the network maintenance contract (if required)
- Anticipates and meets the requirements of framework contracts and provides the various users of the company with the services they need.
- Draws up technical specifications for General Services contracts.
- Participates in consultations for site visits, technical explanations, and technical comparisons of response files.
- Organizes the implementation of General Services contracts (prevention plans, access, contract start-up and reviews, etc.)
- Min. bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5+ years’ experience in IT on filed operations
- Microsoft 365 Certified Administrator Expert and Cisco CCNA will constitute e strong plus
- Independent, proactive and ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills, especially working with international suppliers
- Fluency in English
- The knowledge of Mandarin, Malay, Hindi, Korean and any other Asia Pacific Language will constitute a strong plus
- Competitive salary + additional company benefits
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.