A leading insurance company currently requires a qualified accountant to join them on a fixed term contract basis, until the end of 2021, in their Bristol office. The workstream is responsible for the configuration and testing of the Aptitude Accounting Hub sub ledger, as well as the creation of the IFRS17 specific disclosures.
You will be responsible for;
- Build capability to flow the calculation outputs of the IFRS17 CSM Calculation Tool into down-stream reporting process.
- Develop and maintain reference data tables for statutory disclosures and other reporting requirements.
- Support configuration and regression testing, identify issues, investigate defects and define solutions.
- Build capability to retrieve data for reporting & control purposes.
For your application to qualify, you will have the following;
- Accounting qualification; ACCA, ACA or equivalent.
- Knowledge of accounting general ledger close processes/group reporting for UK Life.
- Ability to pick up specific IFRS17 requirements and build into accounting data deliverables.
- Knowledge on data manipulation on large data sets and to be able to interpret technical requirements into system configuration.
- Awareness of control environments and able to design and set up controls.
- Ability to communicate complex data issues to key partners.
Please apply now to discuss further.