Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for an Interim Income Accountant for an NHS Organisation based in Surrey for 6 months.
The client is looking to recruit exceptional candidates from a diverse background to join their growing organisation.
Main duties will include:
- Reporting income performance to Trust executives and Health Care Groups
- Ensuring efficient and effective systems are in place
- Liaise with Finance Managers to lead the activity and income aspects of the annual financial planning process
- Overseeing and developing the monthly processes for producing monthly, quarterly, annual reports, forecast outturns
- Experience of using SLAM
- Professional postgraduate accountancy qualification e.g. CIPFA, CIMA, ACCA