Goodman Masson are looking to recruit an Indirect Cost Analyst for a well reputable London based organisation on interim basis.
My client is looking for a self-motivated individual who is comfortable dealing with:
- Creating big models with lots of complex formulas
- Reporting expenditure against budgets and forecasts, providing senior management and Directors with timely trend analysis and guidance on a period-by-period basis (including detailed investigation and explanation of variances, Cost of Work Done and accruals) to drive performance
- Improving, fixing and maintaining excel models
- Supporting and monitoring the management of staffing budgets, and deliver staff cost & FTE analysis to support decision-making by the CRL Executive
- Checking and reconciling work to be sent out to review
- Presenting financial information to non-finance people
- Ensuring that all staffing models are accurate and reflect the latest agreed staff structures and are updated regularly with starters and leavers, actual costs and changes to budget
This position would suit someone with excellent analytical skills and ability to develop clear, robust and accurate financial models. You must have the ability to work flexibly to support the team.
Ideal candidate will be qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA and have advanced Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
This is a fantastic organisation to work for, and a great opportunity to gain valuable experience.
12 months position, paying £300 - £350 per day depending on experience.