Information Security Analyst
Goodman Masson are currently working along side a market leading financial services organisation, in search for an Information Security Analyst to join a vibrant team of security specialists within the compliance team.
The Information Security Analyst reports to the Head of Information Security and is responsible for operating the ISMS processes in line with the Information Security Policy, Standards and Procedures in-order to maintain ISO 27001 compliance.
- Production of reporting for senior management including the Head of Information Security and Data Protection, Director of Compliance, Chief Risk Officer, Executive Board, Risk Committee and NEST Governing Body.
- Conducting Risk assessments on business or technical change, to identify and assess risk, identify treatment options, then present to management for decision.
- Production and execution of an Information Security Awareness plan, measuring the effectiveness of initiatives to ensure that there is an appropriate awareness within the business.
- Tracking and reporting on metrics, KPI's and Key Risk Indicators that track the effectiveness of the ISMS.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Basic understanding of information security for businesses.
- Basic understanding of risk management and control frameworks.
- An understanding of Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies.
- ITSM practices.
- IT concepts and architectures (Cloud, BYOD, Web Applications and Services).
- Security tools and technical controls.