Goodman Masson are currently working with a major Master Trust as they look for an Information Security Manager to joint their Information Security function. Our client is based in new offices in Canary Wharf although also offers flexible working.
The Information Security Manager reports to the Head of Information Security and will be accountable for the onward development, implementation and on-going maintenance of the ISMS in line with the Information Security Policy and Procedures whilst also ensuring the key suppliers maintain ISO 27001 compliance.
- Accountable for the day to day operation of the ISMS Procedures in line with ISO 27001
- Management of supplier ISM security relationship
- Ensuring the appropriate security controls are operating effectively
- Maintaining the information security risk registers, evidencing controls and facilitating mitigation
- Maintaining the incident management process and ensure that security incidents are identified, investigated and reported as appropriate
The ideal candidate:
- Solid experience of implementing ISO 27001 certified ISMS
- Experience dealing with 3rd party suppliers on security and ISMS related deliverables
- Knowledge of interpreting penetration, non-functional and vulnerability testing results, articulating highly technical risks in business terms.
- A broad knowledge base in various technologies and platforms
- The ability to explain complex technical requirements to the business
If you would like some more information on the above role, please contact me on the link
At this stage, this role is only open to people with the right to work in the UK