Information Security Manager - Technology Vice President
Goodman Masson are currently working alongside a global leading investment banking organisation, to join their innovative Global Information Security (GIS) group as a Information Security Manager.
The successful individual will be reporting directly to the Head of International Information Security and will be the German Information Security operative who is responsible for working on Information Security activities from Germany.
- Act as the point of contact for GIS within Germany.
- Conducting Security Operations activities.
- Ensure all Information Security requirements in Germany and European countries (as required) are understood and articulated back to GIS management as well as implemented.
- Liaising with local regulators on Information Security matters.
- Delivering education and awareness as required to company employees.
- Work with other stakeholders within the companies International Limited, such as Technology, Internal Audit and Operational Risk to carry out the mission of the GIS function. This includes participation in management committees as appropriate.
- Works seamlessly with other Technology and business functions to achieve the aims of the business in a secure manner.
- Provide communication to keep Senior Information Security management informed of all Information Security issues.
- Work with Operation and Engineering teams to test implementation of security solutions.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Previous experience in the field of Information Security is essential
- Knowledge of German regulatory landscape and requirement related to Information Security.
- Experience in Security Operations as Enforcement Verifier handling alert management, escalation and response.
- Experience with ISO, COBIT, FFEIC, RISK IT, NIST.
- Working experience in Security Assessment and/or Audit.
- Solid IT background (IT degree holder preferred).
- Ability to explain technical risks in a business context.
- Highly self-motivated and capable to work under pressure.
- Must be fluent in English and German.
- German based and must be willing to travel.