Goodman Masson are working with a multinational telecommunication and digital technology company in their search for an Agile Information Security Manager. This is a newly created role to be based in their newly refurbished London office.
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment and the Information Security Manager will play a key role ensuring the right resources are utilised to ensure the different business units receive the best guidance on security and privacy issues.
- Improve the effectiveness of interactions between Business Units and Corporate Security by providing a single point of contact for requests related to Information Security and Privacy topics.
- Engage with agile development teams to ensure that security risks and issues are considered as part of the delivery of new Digital projects.
- Assess and manage threats to the organisations information assets by establishing effective working relationships with information security and privacy specialists to enable the continued development and improvement of information security assurance across the business.
- Ensuring alignment among Business Units and Security/Privacy Specialists in terms of deliverables, priorities and timing, and ensure that any requirements for specialists to be co-located with agile delivery teams are identified and communicated in a timely manner.
- Providing regular management reporting on security/privacy demand for support from agile development teams
- Participate in Quarterly Business Review meetings to identify potential strategic interventions of Corporate Security teams in the upcoming quarter, while making sure that no issues have been forgotten or ignored in the previous quarter
- Generating awareness among individual teams regarding Information Security & Privacy processes and common issues.
- Experience of developing and implementing policy and controls aligned with information security standards such as ISO 27001 / PCI-DSS
- Detailed understanding of UK Data Privacy legislation
- Practical experience of working using agile methodologies and managing the impact on security/privacy requirements is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (both written and verbally) and at a level appropriate to the intended audience (including board level)
If the above sounds of interest and you would like further information, please contact me on email@example.com | 07528763202