INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER - KUBERNETES, OPENSHIFT
I am currently working with a leading Hedge Fund who are recruiting for the top infrastructure engineers to join their collaborative, hardworking, and driven tech team based in London. This is a great opportunity to work within an exciting and challenging environment where innovation, technology and your personal growth is highly invested in.
Salary: £100k + excellent benefits
- Expert-level knowledge of Kubernetes
- Excellent troubleshooting and fault-finding skills
- Excellent Linux system management skills, with experience on RHEL in an enterprise environment
- Strong automation and Scripting skills (Python, bash, etc.) and familiarity with custom RPM software packaging
- Good knowledge of Linux provisioning and system management tools, such as Cobbler, Foreman, Red Hat Satellite or equivalent
- Good knowledge of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Finance experience is NOT required for this position
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented Infrastructure Engineer to be part of a reputable, and growing company. My client is looking for someone to join the team who highly motivated, inquisitive and ready to hit the ground running.
Interviews for this position are commencing next week so if you are interested please send me a copy of your CV as soon as possible.