Currently working with a leading housing association to recruit an Infrastructure Engineer. As an Infrastructure Engineer within the team you will be largely responsible for the design, configuration, and development of the IT infrastructure.
- Support staff within the HA
- Ensure IT infrastructure is secure
- Design, build, configure, maintain, and develop IT infrastructure
- Patch management, anti-virus, and web-filtering
- Maintenance of telephony system
- Complex troubleshooting, systems backup support, and disaster recovery
- Provide 3rd line support to staff within the HA
Overall, the HA want to hire someone to help implement infrastructure projects and support the IT infrastructure within the organisation.
For this role you will need:
- Office 365
- Routers and firewalls
If you would like to hear more about this role then please apply. Alternatively, if this role is not right for you but you are on the market looking for a role within the social housing sector and you are experienced in technology, digital, or data then please drop me an email with your CV and we can set up a call.