Goodman Masson are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst for one of the worlds most recognisable mass media brands. This role is based in Charing Cross and is looking for someone to start ASAP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure all markets upload Intercompany invoices to the Intercompany Server by the deadline dates each month.
- Ensure the data uploaded into the Intercompany server matches the intercompany balance totals input into the monthly results consolidation software.
- Work with markets to reduce/eliminate monthly mismatches in both the Intercompany server and in the monthly results.
- Help to resolve disputes to prevent inter-company mismatches.
- Document/summarise explanations for mismatches and provide topside adjustments to the Group reporting.
- Quarterly reconciliations of local market financial information to the consolidation system.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Experience working with intercompany
- Part qualified ACCA or equivalent, or qualified by experience
- Strong analytical & Excel skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with consolidation software advantageous
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Foreign languages a distinct advantage though not essential
- An outgoing, tenacious (non-aggressive) personality