About The Royal Parks
The Royal Parks (TRP) is a charity created in March 2017. They manage over 5,000 acres of diverse parkland, rare habitats and historic buildings and monuments in eight Royal Parks across London: Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Green Park, St James’s Park, Regent’s Park and Primrose Hill, Greenwich Park, Richmond Park and Bushy Park.
They also manage other important public spaces including Brompton Cemetery and Victoria Tower Gardens. Their eight Royal Parks and other public spaces are among the most visited attractions in the UK with 77 million visits every year.
They are now looking for an Accountant to join us on a 11- month fixed term contract, on a full-time basis for 36 hours per week.
- 26 days’ annual leave (pro rata) + bank holidays
- Pension scheme (3% employee contribution; up to 10% employer contribution)
- Hybrid/agile working
- Private medical insurance and healthcare cash plan
- Employee assistance programme and access to mental health first aiders
- Learning and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offices in a beautiful location
- Assist in annual accounts production and audit process.
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts.
- Assist in the annual budget setting process.
- Assist in producing quarterly VAT return.
- Fixed assets/restricted funds reporting.
- Project reporting.
- Providing financial due diligence on tenders and supplier checks.
- Fully qualified accountant
- Understanding of Charities SORP
- Strong Excel skills
- Great communication skills, able to deal with all levels within an organisation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.