I am currently working with a national service industry business based in the City of London who are seeking a proactive Billing Administrator to join their AR team on a temporary basis, with potential to go permanent. Reporting into the Billing Manager, this role will take full responsibility for one of the businesses key client bases.
The key roles and responsibilities required to undertake the role are the following:
- Accurate and timely management of customer data
- Create, maintain and control the use of price lists and service codes
- Create, maintain and control contract set-up, amendments and termination for clients and service users
- Accurate and timely invoice production and distribution of invoices within SLA; to include portal data management and reconciliation of scheduled payments against invoicing.
- Support the Commercial Finance team in the administration of price uplifts from preparation to application, in a controlled and methodical approach.
- Support and work collaboratively with Operational teams nationwide to resolve Billing issues and support in all Billing activities.
- Ability to perform in-depth Billing and AR reconciliations to ensure completeness of invoicing.
- Provide monthly commentary for unbilled revenue to Management Accounts.
- Review and measure the monthly credit-note volumes and report on failures of the process and highlight training gaps.
- Proactive in maximising revenue assurance through controls and data analysis.
- Provide assistance and advice relating to Billing platforms and interfaces into the Finance system.
- Manage and action Billing requests and queries from internal and external Customers
- Support and work collaboratively with all Finance teams.
- Performs project and ad-hoc Billing work requested by the Group Billing Manager
If you are an experienced biller and are currently in search of a temporary role (and short notice), please apply via this advert, or send your CV directly me at email@example.com.